Mary serves as a trusted guide, mentor, and mirror.
She has helped hundreds of men, women and teens,
from all walks of life, to re-imagine their life and work,
transcend fear and obstacles, and turn their
highest vision into reality.
She has helped leaders and their teams restore their
sense of passion and purpose, re-ignite creativity,
revitalize energy, re-frame their goals, and achieve
profound change, their highest vision
and long-lasting success.
It’s Time to Experience Your Highest Vision
Those who consult with Mary achieve significant results and experience profound change.
- Gain clarity.
- Imagine what’s possible.
- Discover what you truly want, what truly matters to you.
- Uncover and release limiting beliefs and perceived obstacles.
- Take your thoughts, affirmations, prayers and rituals to the next level –
as an individual and as an organization.
- Create inspired goals and action items.
- Be inspired and impactful in everything you do.
“Mary helped me with my personal affirmations that I use every morning in my meditation…
The difference it made in my life and work is truly phenomenal.”
Founding Principal, Apercu Partners, San Diego, CA
“Highly increased levels of energy, focus and creativity is the result of my work with Mary
Jean B. Lauterbach
President, Prism Consulting, Strategic Business Advisor, Cincinnati, OH
and her combination of simple principles and challenging exercises.”
“In the situation I faced dealing with raging prostate cancer,
Lawrence M. Cassidy
Award-Winning Executive Coach Master Chair, Vistage International, Inc., Costa Mesa, CA
Mary helped me find focus that changed mightily how I made it through.
I put my energy on living, and once again, I am!”
“…My practice is now fun and inspired. I am consistently calm…
President, CEO, Corporate Values, Inc., Long Island, NY
and engendering respect, kindness, and patience towards myself. Thank you, Mary!”
It’s time to Experience Profound Change
- A life of joy and aliveness.
- Peace of mind.
- Prosperity and abundance.
- Vibrant Health.
- Loving relationships.
- Making a difference of considerable magnitude.
- Being of highest service and richly rewarded.
To get started email Mary at Mary@ManagingThought.com
Include in your email your contact information and answers to the following questions.
Your responses help you and I set your intentions, make sure we are a fit, and determine the next best steps.
1. What can you tell me about you?
2. How best may I support you?
3. What is the outcome you are looking for from our consultation session(s)?
4. If your consultation session(s) were a tremendous success, what could you gain?
5. What challenges are you are facing that affect your desired outcome?
6. What makes right now the best time to have this consultation?
7. How familiar are you with my work? (For example, have you read the book, Managing Thought or the Companion Guide-How to Access the Power of Thankfulness? Have you attended a workshop, taken the Mindfulness Monday e-course, utilized Managing Thought® on-line tools?)
8. Have you been coached or mentored before?
9. What is prompting you to choose me?